Saturday, June 26, 2010

Everything in Moderation

Since the last time i've blogged, a lot of things have happened. Up till now, I havent done all the nesseccary things yet...like get my liscence converted...but I'm pretty proud of all the things i've managed to do so far. I think living here is teaching me how to be more responsible and accountable for my own life. I dont have Dad or Mom or Rachel to depend on quite as much any more. Btw, I still need your help with the college applications rachel =)

I have to say, the recent obstacle that really got to me was the NAPFA test. It seemed realistic at first, but upon doing some workouts in Singapore i soon realized that the conditions are so much tougher then in Tucson. The air is heavier, so i have to take more breaths in between push ups. The humidity kills me, I make buckets of sweat every day...literally. But thank God, who provides all. He gave me: Eminem, who sang: Lose Yourself. Its all about setting your mind to anything and achieving it. So before the test, I took a couple of listens to the song and just went all out. And I passed! Thank God =)

So recently, i've been going out quite a bit. But my grandparents don't really mind, so thats all right in my book. Last time I saw Darice and Robson, we were at Timbre. A really chill place to chill...after 8:30, cause thats when the band comes. Otherwise you're stuck drinking beer and ordering more cheesy pizzas :P gross. Beyond that, I have been hanging out with the old crew again. But things seem to be a little expensive these days. I think im just used to seeing small digits in terms of $. Overall, K-box was fun. But Seoul Garden...I'll think twice before going again. Lucas knows why.

I have also noticed a trend. Maybe a pattern that will continue... every time that i've come to Singapore from America, floods have occured. I dont know why, maybe in a very wierd way...I'm like Moses. My grandpa says its good luck that i bring. I kind of miss my parents and siblings.  

This picture still makes me laugh!

Its not cause you look funny in real life Leroy. Its just cause you look really funny here.