Sunday, August 1, 2010

Attention Readers

Fellow bloggers,
Its been a long time, and we've stayed strong. We braved the winds of torment, we suffered the pains of defeat. We fought for all be believed was right, by our words we shed some light. We were the ones who caused the great divide, between what is black and what is white. They say that the pen is mighter then the sword, that words can pierce the heart of men and change the way the world rotates. A smooth motion, or a smooth flowing phrase is like symphony only the writer can imagine. We have taken a stand for what we want, what we wish for, what be long for. For this I congratulate us for being stronger then the world. For this I congatulate us for being the ones who spoke for a dying voice. The voice of the people, the voice of man kind. We are stronger because we speak our mind, we are free because we blog our emotions. Thoughts are complicated, further more complicated when kept alone, unshared, un-nutured. This is the symbol of what was meant to be.

I've been blogging for a long time now. This is probably the most commited I've been to anything..ever. I cant imagine how I had this going for years now. What puzzles me most is how I can always come back for more...just to keep on writing. This blog is my home page for crying out loud. Everytime I go on the internet, I hear Colbie Calliet's sweet voice singing my favorite song.

Life moves so quickly...I havent noticed that I've been working for a month now. I made a couple mistakes...ones which i probably have to pay for later, but I learned some valuable lessons on being extra careful, and being meticulous.

If anyone has a camera and hang out with me, please bring it along with you to take some cool "friend shots" I see on facebook all the time. Its time I'm with the IN crowd. Plus I really need some Singapore pictures on my facebook.