Monday, May 16, 2011

Sedi-yah!

Welcome back to Blogging.
It seems such a long time ago since my last post. But in actuality, it has been only 4 months. I feel as if time is playing a prank on me, that eventually it will speed up and cover up for lost time. But no... I feel only this way because I'm in the military. A place I don't want to be, doing the things that I would rather not do, eating food that I dont like to eat, staying awake at times when I want to sleep. But this is the army, and this is my life. I only pray to God for a positive mind set. Something that can help me look forward to living this kind of a life. A motivation for me when I book out, and a motivation for me when I book in. What is this motivation? I know it all too well my self... but its not my time and season yet. She will come along someday, and when that one day comes... I promise that I will not take her for granted. It will come...hopefully it will come soon.

My worries and troubles increase every time I think about my future education. What do I REALLY want to study? But mostly importantly: What schools can I get into with my grades? I admit, I'm not exactly a model student. My grades are average, and I didn't excel in sports...what to do with my life?

For now, I am considering business and accountancy. Another prospect, other then physiotherapy. But for now. I dont want to worry about such things. For now, all I want is her.