Saturday, August 20, 2011

Back in Black

Hello!
I find myself back here again...with good thoughts!
I've been thinking to myself yesterday and today...just wondering about the future. There are so many possibilities waiting for me at the other side of the world, and I wont give any excuses to run away either. There are so many things I yearn to do after the army. I mean, this isnt my 'life', its made up for more then this. This is just a phase, OCS i mean. A challenge, just like any other, but maybe more unique then what I encounter every other day on a 'normal non-army day'.
I want to study, travel the world, get married, be a professional physiotherapist, drive a nice car, live in a nice house, take care of my parents, take care of my grandparents, have kids, play tennis, sing-make music. In all this, and including God in the process.
Of course I give a shit in what I'm doing now. I give everything I do my best efforts, and sometimes when its not good enough, I just take the shit for it. Have i taken such things to heart, yes I have....will I take it to heart any more...no. You know why? Its because I know this isnt my life, and there is so much more in store for me and my future then packing my items in a clean zip lock, sharpening my parang, having a clean field pack. whatever it is...they will try their best to screw us...and they will screw us. 'll just deal with it, then move on.

On a side note. I now have a 'love' interest...but I dont know if im too interested. =(