Monday, April 20, 2009

Ben and Jerry's 2 for $5.....

Hey guys,
You know, girls can be vicious at times. Other times, be gentle. Sometimes i hate girls, most of the time I love them.
Its been going on for a few weeks now. But my friends have been giving me crap nonstop about my girl friend: "Shaun, you never hang out with us any more.... Shaun, what are we? Your backup plan?.... Shaun, why do you always hang out with Lisa?"

I never knew being in a relationship would wreck chaos with my friends. Nonetheless i have always stood up for my self, and ignore them. I can take crap, you know that. But when things go overboard, i leave. I just leave. Its OK if you guys don't understand what I'm talking about.. I'm just writing my thoughts down. It has to come to a point where my friends have to accept i have a girl friend now. I love my friends and my girl, its not a pick one and leave the other situation. It a find-out-the-solution-and-solve-it kind of deal.