Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Red roses... walking the dogs...

Hey guys,
2 days ago I ran a total of 4 miles (5 km i think) and walked 2 miles. I'm pretty proud of my self, considering my first time running long distance in a while. I'm very tan now... almost as close to crispy duck. But not just yet, not just yet! ;)

Yesterday after school, Lisa came over to my house. Mom made us some pasta... and unusually tasted very good. Mom doesn't do good with pasta, other food better. Lisa liked it, so it was all good! Watched TV, sang a duet together (so sweet) then watched some more Spongebob... the episode where Spongebob and Patrick take Sandy's rocket and think they are on some alien planet and start shooting people with nets...lame but very funny!

We went to the pool. It was so hot yesterday. (94 degrees Fahrenheit..i don't know... maybe around 40 Celsius?) It was just alone time for the both of us. Swimming together.....private stuff..... then more people came, and we ditched the pool and went to Lisa's house. Her dad made pasta for dinner. NOT AGAIN! Hahaha, considering they are Italian, his pasta was so GOOD! It was spicy sausage with creamy sauce. No cheese, nothing... so it was all good. Watched baseball, hockey, and basketball oohhh and Family guy also. Then....private stuff... went to walk her dogs. My favorite dog in the house is Maddie, cause she doesn't make any noise and obeys :)
Went home after that....private stuff... said goodbye. Then today lor. Hahaha, very exciting day

Oh yea. We had a fashion show in french class today. I wore my vest of course, how can i not bring a bit of fashion into America with me?! And i have to show loyalty by wearing the vest you guys got me right? Yea! A girl in the class told me i looked hot, i blushed... stupid... who blushes at these comments? Idiot.....