Saturday, July 17, 2010

Rice Wine

Its been another week at work, and this time more stressful. I dont know why, but I always feel the need to hurry for the next customer. From their perspective I can understand that waiting is intolerable. The que number is like your greatest enemy. As time ticks by, you can no longer be more patient then the guy in front of you. But what I can say is...look at it from my point of view. I'm try my hardest to get to you as fast as I can. Regardless, I have to serve you before I can leave work...so I want to do it fast too.

Today I met Robson and we went to Orchard. I don't really like crowded places, but Orchard wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The vibe was still there. So after a couple of hit-and-miss for a place to eat lunch, we finally settled down at Fish and Co. in Heren. It was pretty empty there, just like the news paper had reported....just my kind of a place. I have to apologize to Robson for being so picky about food, but money must be spent wisely for those who have few. I hope after I get my pay, I'll be able to sit down and enjoy my earnings over a nice bowl Unagi Rice and a bottle of Sake in a cool Japanese resteraunt. Of course I also look forward to saving, so I can have money on hand whenever I need it.

I haven't worked out in weeks, and it feels like my muscles are slowing growing inwards. HELP!