Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Job Pays

Here I am after a week of work. I realize that working is kind of like school, but more for my own interest. I mean, if only going to school would get me paid... I got a job as a customer service rep. for LG notebook. Thanks to my mom and aunt who got me the job, other wise I would be selling soap products at a low paying job in The Body Shop. The job is simple-complicated. The easy part is talking to customers and listent to their complains and taking their notebooks in for repair. The hard part is the paper work, and there's tons of it...we literally kill a tree a day with all the paper used.

Besides that, my only free time is saturday after work and sunday. So this saturday I hung out with Robson- at VIVO hahaha. Im starting to think that he likes the place more now. Got some japanese food that day, and it was alright. Any one knows how to deal with acne scarring?