Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Series of Events

First of all: Happy Birthday Kimberly!

Alot has been done in the past few weeks. I finally signed up for the BTT, which I hope I'll pass so I can get my lisence! After the medical check up, Robson and I went on our anticipated Bro Date. Although it wasnt as much fun as going on a real date (with a real girl) I still had a pretty good time. We went to Vivo, which Robson hates for some reason, and just walked around. I tried out MARCHE. Its some kind of a swedish restaraunt, and the food was pretty good and cheap. Its on the roof if you want to go check it out. Pretty much everything after that was raoming, until we got to Starbucks...where things got a little bit interesting. Some white lady yelled at the Starbucks dude for bad customer service, and stromed off without her coffee and cake. I felt really bad for the starbucks dude...but fortunatley, the lady made a fool of her self rather then him.

So Sunday I went to church. Met some old friends like Ivan, Eunice, Si Rong, Jason, Cheryl...and some other people. Dr. Benard's sermon was quite good...in fact, it was really good. The best that I've heard in a while =) After that I kind of rushed off without saying goodbye to a few, sorry for that! I had to rush off for an interview...which never happened cause I bailed out :P So it was me, robson and leroy. We went to NEW YORK at city-link. The food was pretty expensive, and came in small portions...so you can imagine how I felt... After that, played some pool with Leroy and lost accidentally after pocketing the 8 ball early in the game haha.

After all of that. I think my daily motion is going to getting a sudden jolt...because...I finally found a job! =)
I guess i should also mention my recent obsession with Korean dramas. Where have you been all my life! WIth saying that, I should also mention that I've fallen in love with Kim Tae Hee. She's the most beautiful woman i've ever laid my eyes upon....