Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Its COMING!!

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year is coming soon! I love Christmas time..
Its the season when..I'm, genuinly happy. I feel peaceful and happy for myself and the people around me. This year Christmas will be with family and friends. Rachel won't be around, but I wish her the best Christmas even away from family and the Best Birthday. Lots of Love Rachel.

Must do's for christmas:
1. Listen to christmas music.
2. Watch christmas movies.
3. Be with family and friends.
4. Eat ginger snaps.

Its a christmas tradition for me to watch Love Actually. I've seen it every christmas time, ever since it came out. The movie is amazing, well thought out, especially for a hopeless romantic such as myself. I truely yearn for the 'waiting at the arrival gate' moment. Spectacular feelings...thats whats important...love.