Sunday, October 31, 2010

HOPE

Dear Father,
Thank you for this Awesome message today! It's been a while since I've heard a refreshing message. But thank God, today was the day my cup overflowed. In and Out I go, and finally, long as I have waited, You came to me. Thankyou for this revelation. This new word, a refreshing thought that reminds me of your love for me. Blessed be your name! My hope is in you. For every aspect of my life, I place into your hands with faith. That what ever happens, Lord I pray for the best outcome. With my hope in you, I pray that your mercies will rise, your blessings will come. Thankyou Lord, that I am able to give my heart to you wholly. You are the great and mighty king, my friend, my father. I believe that my hope in you for the future will bear new fruits, great fruits. Let me experience your salvation all over again. Thank you God.

Amen.