Sunday, October 24, 2010

LORD SAVE ME

It is in this distinctive moment of my life that I'm feeling dry. My bones are dry, my spirit is dry, my heart is dry. I'm in a state of confusion. ALmost everyday, I'm wondering to myself  'whens this all going to end? Will I finally feel sane again?' It's a battle of my emotions. Not exactly swimming agains the current, but trying to find a river to swim in. WHERE ARE YOU GOD? But I know you are always right beside me.The problem is, this time I'm going through a phase. This desert that I'm in, feels dryer then ever. Remain optimistic Shaun, victory is always at the end.

Fill me God. Fill me when my heart is broken for you. Fill me when my heart is already empty. I Shout out to your from inside: "GOD! SAVE ME FROM THIS!" All I long is for your presence. the presence that sustains my soul. I'm not asking for a sign nor a miracle, I'm asking for your love to fill me. From your word, let my faith be restored. Revival is here, I know it is here. I can't see it, but I trust it. No other way lord, but I'm still pressing on.

I only wish that others can come to know of your love God. I believe that LOVE overcomes sight.
Fill me God.